This MySQL Cluster training teaches you how to install and configure a real-time database cluster at the core of your application. Expert instructors will teach you how to design and maintain your clusters for high
availability and scalability by using MySQL Cluster's open-source and enterprise components.
Install and configure MySQL Cluster nodes.
Design simple and advanced cluster topologies.
Secure cluster nodes and data.
Backup and restore cluster data.
Troubleshoot common cluster problems.
Monitor and optimize cluster performance.
Use enterprise tools to manage large cluster deployments.
Benefits to You
After taking this course, you will be able to evaluate MySQL Cluster in your application, and design a secure cluster topology to provide scalability and high availability. You will have developed the knowledge and
skills to monitor and optimize the performance of your existing clusters and troubleshoot any problems that arise. You'll also be able to replicate between clusters that are separated by function or geography.
Participate in Hands-on, Interactive Labs
In addition to benefiting from interactive instruction, you'll also get a chance to create and configure several different clusters through hands-on exercises. You'll start by creating simple clusters manually, or with
the MySQL Cluster Auto Installer. You will then create multiple clusters that are separated by a firewall, as well as clusters that use replication. These hands-on exercises will help you troubleshoot common problems
and examine and optimize the performance of the cluster.
- Identify and correct common cluster problems
- Describe common cluster use cases
- Configure replication between MySQL Clusters
- Describe MySQL Cluster operation in virtualized and Cloud environments
- Explain the concepts associated with MySQL Cluster
- Describe the MySQL Cluster architecture
- List features of the NDB Storage engine
- Describe MySQL Cluster design considerations
- Install MySQL Cluster
- Configure a basic MySQL Cluster
- Perform backup and recovery operations
- Secure a MySQL Cluster
- Maintain a MySQL Cluster by using the Management console and MySQL Cluster Manager
- Monitor and improve performance on a MySQL Cluster
Introduction to MySQL Cluster
Installing MySQL Cluster
MySQL Cluster Architecture
Configuring MySQL Cluster
Designing a MySQL Cluster
Maintaining a MySQL Cluster
Securing MySQL Cluster
MySQL Cluster Manager
Replicating Between MySQL Clusters
Monitoring MySQL Cluster
Troubleshooting MySQL Cluster Problems
Optimizing MySQL Cluster Performance
MySQL Cluster Environments