In this course, you'll learn what an Oracle NoSQL Database is, what the features and benefits are and how to use it to store Big Data. Explore key concepts of the NoSQL Database technology, while learning when to use
the Oracle NoSQL Database versus an RDBMS.
Monitor and optimize Oracle NoSQL Database performance.
Perform backup, recovery and troubleshooting tasks.
Create an application using Oracle NoSQL Database APIs.
Define Big Data and identify when to use the Oracle NoSQL Database.
Explain the key features, benefits and components of Oracle NoSQL Database.
Install and configure Oracle NoSQL Database.
Installing & Configuring a KVStore
This course will also teach you how to install and configure a KVStore. You'll learn to optimize the KVStore's performance, troubleshoot errors, create and store records, manipulate data, handle exceptions and
implement consistency and durability policies.
- Define Big Data
- Differentiate a NoSQL Database from the Relational Database Management System
- Identify when to use a NoSQL Database
- Identify the key features of the Oracle NoSQL Database
- Explain the Oracle NoSQL Database architecture
- Identify the components of Oracle NoSQL Database
- Use KVLite
- Identify the schema structure for Oracle NoSQL Database
- Define and design major and minor keys
- Define consistency and durability
- Identify the Java API's to access the KVStore
- Install Oracle NoSQL Database
- Configure a KVStore using command line interface and admin console
- Explain how to update an existing deployment
- Identify how to override a default consistency and durability policy
- Create and execute a transactional operation
Big Data and NoSQL Database Overview
Oracle NoSQL Database
Designing a Schema
Credit Card Application and APIs: Overview
Planning the Installation
Setting-up the Oracle NoSQL Database Nodes
Configuring and Deploying the KVStore
Optimizing KVStore Performance
Backup and Recovery
Accessing the KVStore
Creating Key and Value Components
Loading Data into a KVStore
Retrieving Data from a KVStore
Manipulating Data in a KVStore
Configuring Consistency and Durability