Intended for mid-level Java™ developers, JBoss® Enterprise Application Development (JB225) introduces you to Java EE 6
Students with Java programming experience who want to enter enterprise Java development
Experienced enterprise Java developers who are migrating to JBoss for the first time
Experienced enterprise Java developers who want to upgrade their skill set using Java EE 6 and the latest JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and JBoss Developer Studio versions
Students who want to use the class to help them prepare for the Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) Exam (EX225)
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- Leverage Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio tools to control servers and manage projects.
Module 2: Contexts and Dependency Injection
- Build CDI-enabled applications.
Module 3: Testing
- Test applications using JUnit and Arquillian.
Module 4: Session beans
- Implement business logic using EJB.
Module 5: Web Services
- Use JBoss Enterprise Application Platform implementations for JAX-WS support with RESTEasy and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) to build web services.
Module 6: Messaging
- Use HornetQ to add asynchronous messaging to enterprise components and develop message-driven beans.
Module 7: Persistence
- Persist data with JPA and Hibernate.
Module 8: Web-based UI
- Create a rich web UI using JSF 2 and RichFaces.
Module 9: Security
- Secure applications using JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and application security.
Module 10: Packaging and deployment
- Understand deployment options for application packages built with JBoss Developer Studio for a variety of middleware servers.